- A cohort of a maximum of 8 children.
- One volunteer Child from the USA facilitates the discussion.
- Topics are decided by the facilitated ahead of time and the group notified during the session
- No prep work is required by the students joining the program.
- Each week there be a 45-minute session, each cohort will meet and have a conversation in English.
- Each group will run for 10 weeks
- Speak confidently amongst the group of people in English
- Get more awareness in the areas of health, hygiene, culture, with global exposure
- Each student should have a computer and internet connection to use Zoom or a similar platform.(Level up
- life will sponsor laptop for student who doesn’t have one)
- Basic knowledge of English is required but the goal is to create conversational fluency through this
- program(Level up life will arrange a tutor for maximum of 2 months if there is a need from group for Basic
- English Knowledge)
- Each Student to connect from home via computer.(Level up life will evaluate if there is a need for village
- students who doesn’t have a place or internet to build library on case by case basis)